The International Year One (IYOne) is a credit bearing qualification that enables you to enter the second year of an undergraduate degree at an NCUK university. The International Year One is currently available in 7 countries worldwide, including the UK.
We offer Year One Law to students that will be able to progress to one of a range of six NCUK Universities across the UK where you will have several degree courses to choose from, including popular options such as Law, Business Law, Law with Criminology, Law with Finance and more!
To find out all the progression options available for students who complete the International Year One in Law, have a look at our University Course Finder. Find out more about the universities that you can progress to by clicking the button below:
The International Year One in Law will be available 2023/2024 academic year and it is possible to progress in your academic pursuit through Mesarya Education House.
The modules (5 modules, four per semester) that students can study can be found below:
- Contract Law
- Criminal Law
- Public Law
- English Legal System & Legal Research Skills,
- Tort Law
Two semesters each containing 14 teaching weeks and an assessment week. (This can be adapted to suit your needs.)
MIN. TEACHING CONTACT HOURS PER WEEK
20 hours plus self-study. A further 6 hours if EAP is taught.
Fees for 2023 /24: The total fee payable for this 2 term programme is US$9,000.
EXAMS AND COURSEWORK
- The split of coursework and examination varies by module but is at least 60% examination.
- Coursework and final examinations are set by NCUK.
- All assessments (coursework and examinations) are marked locally by the Delivery Partner.
- NCUK moderates all assessments.
- The marks are finalised at the NCUK Examination Board.
- NCUK awards the final certificate on successful completion.
Year Two (2) of a related Law degree at one of the NCUK Universities.