To complete the financial aspect of your registration, MEH needs to know who will be paying your tuition fees. A sponsorship letter is required if payment is to be made by a third party sponsor (e.g. a charity, a commercial organisation, an international organisation or Student Finance).

External sponsorship

If you are being sponsored by an external organisation (e.g. charity, commercial organisation, embassy) please send a copy of your sponsorship letter in advance of your registration date to:



Sponsor letter requirements:

The following information is required in all letters from sponsors submitted to Mesarya Education House. Please ask your sponsor to complete the following template as confirmation of their sponsorship, and to send a PDF to: international.office@mesarya.university

If your sponsor has their own format, please ensure they meet the criteria laid out below:

  • Must be addressed to The Mesarya Education House.
  • Must be sent on the official letterhead of the sponsoring organisation, and must clearly state the contact telephone numbers/fax/email details of the sponsor.
  • The full name of the student to be sponsored.
  • The title of the student’s desired programme of study.
  • The student’s year of study, or years of study, subject to sponsorship.
  • A statement that the student’s tuition fees ($ amount), or proportion of their fees ($ amount), will be paid upon receipt of an invoice from MEH.
  • If you have government funding, you should also provide authentication from the Turkish Embassy in your country verifying your sponsorship.
  • VAT number (if relevant) .


The UK Visas & Immigration service (UKVI) has additional requirements if you are applying for a Tier 4 Visa, and you must meet the Financial Requirements of the UKVI.

Please submit your sponsorship papers well in advance  of your date of registration to ensure that your information can be updated, and your account can be verified. so that you can complete your financial registration. If you are unable to submit your letter in advance, then you will need to register in person.