- Mesarya Education House runs Three courses: NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY), NCUK International Year One and NCUK Pre-Masters.
The MEH is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with the teaching day running from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All lessons are based around 45 minute sessions, though almost all will last for either two sessions (90 minutes) or three (135 minutes), with a break of ten minutes in the 135 minute session for water and refreshment.
- A typical NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY), NCUK International Year One and NCUK Pre-Masters day is structured as follows:
|7:30 a.m.||MEH opens|
|7:45 a.m.||Registration for all students in their form room|
|8:00 a.m. – 12:40 a.m.||Lessons or study periods|
|12:40 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.||Lunch and lunchtime clubs|
|1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.||Lessons or independent study|
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, after-school sports clubs and other co-curricular activities run from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- For IFY & IYO students, the typical day consists of 7 sessions of their chosen academic subjects. All International & local students have additional lessons in English for Academic Purposes .
Although an IFY & IYO day could commence at 8 a.m. and finish at 5.30 p.m., it could start later or finish earlier depending on the timetable of teachers and subject choices.
- MEH also runs a large variety of co-curricular clubs at lunchtimes, some of which are particularly or exclusively suited to older (IYO and Pre-Masters) students, such as the debating club, the medicine society, the robotics and computing club, the photography club, and a book club.